Who We Are
We are a small team of experts in marketing, PR and strategic planning dedicated to helping you reach your crowdfunding goal. We offer the highest level of expertise, proven by tens of success stories on Kickstarter, Indiegogo and other platforms. When you choose us, you are guaranteed to get personal attention, honest communications and cost-effective solutions based on your situation and goals.
What We Do
$30 – Perk review and recommendations
$50 – Consulting session
- Preliminary questionnaire
- An hour long Skype or phone call
- Email follow up with additional resources
$50 – Content ideas for media outreach, social media marketing and campaign updates
$100-$150 – Crowdfunding campaign page feedback and editing
$100 – Press-Release package:
- The press-release writing and editing (if necessary)
- Submission to the Google News
$125 – Media contact list (70-120 relevant journalists for YOUR campaign)
$150 – Promotion Setup Package (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter):
- Creating custom/tailored audiences on Facebook and Twitter
- Finding most relevant subreddits
- Creating 3 Twitter Cards, 3-4 Facebook ads, 3 Reddit Promoted Posts
- Performance monitoring for 5 days and a report
$300 – 5-6 Pages Long Marketing Plan:
- Preliminary consultation
- Written plan
- Q&A session to discuss the plan
$350 – Media Outreach Package:
- Everything from the Press-Release Package Plus:
- Media contact list
- 3-4 customized messages for the journalists
- Sending these messages to this list
$400 – Basic Consulting Program:
- Marketing plan
- Readiness evaluation 4-5 days before your launch day
- Mid-campaign consultation
$500-$700 – Social Media Marketing (per month) for 3 Networks or $350-$500 for 2 Networks:
- Twitter: minimum 300 new targeted followers, minimum 10 tweets per week, interacting with influencers
- Facebook: 20 posts per month on your page, sharing the project in at least 10 relevant groups, communications with fans
- Linkedin: profile optimization, at least 250 new targeted connections, join minimum 20 relevant groups and post information there
$850 – Extended Media Relations (2 months):
- Everything from the Media Outreach Pack,
- Identifying top 12-15 journalists; connecting with them through social media and commenting on their articles/tweets/posts during 3-4 weeks prior to the campaign launch,
- Creating a content plan to offer different angles to the media,
- Responding to the messages from the journalists and bloggers from our list,
- Sending messages to additional journalists after the campaign launch,
- Communicating with targeted editors, journalists and bloggers through Twitter and Linkedin.
Starting at $150 – Online support of a client’s event participation
- Offered to our clients participating in major events (like CES, TechCrunch Disrupt, ABC Kids Show, etc.) with a significant media presence and active Twitter feeds and Facebook pages. Includes active social media engagement for the duration of the event, plus a day before and after it through all relevant hashtags and communications with the media attending through emails and Twitter.
Special Offer For Our Overseas Clients (good only as a part of the crowdfunding packages):
- Representation at major industry events held in the US (includes consulting, recommendations, PR support and representation at the event). $450 plus $250 per day, registration fee, marketing materials and travel expenses. Where available, local assistant – additional $100 per day.
$50 – Pitch Deck Feedback (only for our current clients)
- Feedback on your PowerPoint presentation for private investors, up to 20 slides. The document is approx. 2 pages and doesn’t include verification of your pro-forma statements or other financials.
To see our PR packages for long-term clients, visit www.FlashlightPR.com.
Suggested Packages Based on Your Funding Goal
$5,000 or less
$5,000 – $10,000
$15,000 – $25,000
$30,000 – $50,000
$3,500 – $5,000
Areas of Expertise
* Wearable Technologies * Home Automation (the Internet of Things) * Product Design
* Hardware * Kids/Baby Products * Food * Fashion * Drones * Robotics * LGBT * Connected Cars
We’ve been featured or quoted in tens of media, including The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Yahoo Small Business, Investors Beat, Small Business Trends among others. Elena Mikhaylova is a regular author at Crowdcrux.com (one of the most popular blogs about crowdfunding) and SheKnows.com (a website with more than 40 Million Unique Monthly Visitors).
OUR CLIENTS have gotten into Mashable, TechCrunch, CNet, Engadget, Digital Trends, Gizmodo, Gadget Review, ABC News, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast and many other influential media outlets around the world.
Brandon Hoe, Helium Core – the basic building block for iPhoneography, KickstarterThank you for your great work. I couldn't have done this without your contribution.
Shu Peng, Flo: the smarter way to check temperature, KickstarterThank you Elena. We are glad to find someone with your background. Great work.
Junfeng Zhao, Accutension: Smartphone Enabled Blood Pressure Kit, IndiegogoIt was a great experience for me to work with you.
Eric Barnett, iBlinds – Home Automation For Your Window Blinds, KickstarterElena did an OUTSTANDING job. The deliverable exceeded my expectations on her first attempt! I most certainly will be using her services again!
Alvin Ma, CarVi – Smart Tech for Safer Driving, IndiegogoVery Knowledgeable. Knows the space very well and super easy to work with. Highly recommend and will certainly work with her again.
Yalda Moshiri, HearNotes Premium WireFree Earbuds – The Universal Edition, KickstarterThanks so much for your time and for sharing your insights!
Arif Quronfleh, Tempi – Smart Temperature and Humidity, KickstarterYou've brought a lot of value to this campaign!Thanks very much for your work.
Meichen Lu, Memo Box: Ultimate aide memoire for your pills and vitamins, KickstarterThank you for your excellent work! We owe u a superb review for the PR assistance.
Karen Roberts, Hautebutch Handsome Fashion:Butch,Androgynous Women,TransmenYou've done an amazing, amazing job getting us coverage beyond our wildest dreams!
Thomas MillsI was very excited about running a project on Kickstarter. Elena offered me help in evaluating my readiness to go live. It wasn’t an easy conversation! But I am grateful for Elena’s honest opinion and thoughtful recommendations. It turned out, I hadn’t been ready to run a crowdfunding campaign and didn’t realize how time consuming it was. Now I feel much more prepared and confident in our success thanks to Elena!
Megan Streit Wilson, Lock-On Table Tray… Easier Dining With Children, KickstarterElena is great - can't wait to continue working with her!
Kerwin Lumpkins, Serial Kickstarter Campaign CreatorI just wanted to say thanks for your efforts. We’re very glad to have entered into this venture with you. You know what you’re doing and we benefit greatly from your expertise.
Nancy Hayssen, Wild Safari Adventure – Ants in the Pants Nance, KickstarterConnecting with Elena was a blessing. Highly skilled. Communicative. Honest. Extremely efficient. On time. Everything you could ask for in hiring someone. She is an expert at crowdfunding and Kickstarter campaigns. She has helped tremendously in our strategy and taking action on a variety of tasks in a very short time. Highly recommended.
Jonathan Baty, CarryOn Jib – The Most Compact, yet Full-Sized Camera Crane, KickstarterExcellent… Very prompt, thorough and knowledgeable
Nicole Sollazzo Lee, PantryChic – The Secret To Hassle-free Backing, KickstarterElena is extremely knowledgeable about the crowd funding arena. She has an excellent work ethic and completes each job in a timely manner. I would definitely hire her again!